Wednesday, April 27, 2016

T2 - It Will All Work Out in Boomland (1970 Decca this re 2005 Akarma)




Wow!!! T2 is the best band i have never heard of before. Seriously.. it is quite hard to understand why T2 is not better known. I f they had continued together they might today be as famous as such bands as yes, genesis, elp and so  on... I give this 9,8 of 10. It is hard to believe it was made already in 1970. It sounds so today and fresh. I can hear that the band does not take themselves too seriously and that is the reason they do it so well. There's some humour in there playing. It sounds like they are in a flow and that feeling took me too. I have to put it on my my top ten albums list even though there might already be some congestion. I'm so happy i picked this new copy at a record flea for 20 euros.

Ps. I feel shame that i did not know this band and album, but better late than... it saved my year. Happy happy happy happy happy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment